logo
Picture of Sergey Torubarov
Yes, we are starting the new 16th SchoolPlus year!
by Sergey Torubarov - Friday, 16 September 2011, 11:18 AM

Dear parents:
Yes, we are starting the new 16th SchoolPlus year!

Due to your determination to educate your children SchoolPlus is thriving!

This fall we will increase our existing student body by almost 35%.

Due to your demand we are opening three new locations: Queens, Jersey City and Riverdale (Bronx). Each of our branches is an original and creative program with its own personality but we all remain united by the high level of our teachers, our professionalism and our unique approach in educating our students. I'd like to welcome the new directors and teacher to our team!

Edison branch moved location to New Brunswick Rutgers University Cook Campus Center (see direction on our site).

Due to our efforts and your help our students have risen to the top math classes in their public schools and are among the top 5% in MOEMS Olympiad. It is impossible to fully describe their great achievements in this short letter.

We have added online home work to supplement our weekly classes. In addition, our Metropolitan Museum Tours are very much in demand.

Our two oldest branches, New Brunswick and Teaneck are starting their 16th year; new branches in Queens, Jersey City and Riverdale are beginning their first year; in between, Stony Brook, Staten Island, Manhattan and Princeton begin their seventh year. Last year SchoolPlus in Staten Island opened two more branches and now every resident of Staten Island can reach SchoolPlus in 15 minutes. Could it be SchoolPlus' future to be that close to all students? Possibly.

I’d like to congratulate all parents with the start of a new year and wish all the directors, teachers, students and their parents another productive and enjoyable year of learning!

Olga I.Fookson, Ph.D.
SchoolPlus Founding Director